Wednesday, September 15, 2010

stugeling

Life is so so hard & lonely...  My world is so small of abilites.  i try to go to what i can do but it is tuff win yuo can't drive to make sefl go & meet frends for thigs to get out.  Win yuo arent abel to drive, or read, just take care of the daly stuff without havng pepol takng yuo evywere it is teribel..  I just like to sit in my Rex's chair most of the time.  My frends that are widows can make sefl go & meet but I do not have that abilty my world is so so small I just feel sad & traped..  i am rely tryng very hard for the positives of my abilitys that i have.  linda I so miss my hubin

2 comments:

  1. HI Linda ,
    I sorry but I never remember to chek on peoples blogs but I'm trying to do better. It is a good place to get out what you want to say even if no one sees it.I love you and I will always be there for you. Just let me know. love you bunches, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all,

    I had a hard day.... I am greiving & is is so painful.. i am tryng my hardess, one foot in front of the oter... second by second. Is is so hard & painful. I am tryng so hard to figur my world out without my Rex & is is so so so hard. I feel that i am in a deep dark hole. My brain injury suport gruop, & dr.Cherly help me. My Rex undrstood me he protected me, he helped me, i am lost without him. I am praying for strenght. i so miss my life......

    ReplyDelete