Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today is Tues march 30, 2010,

My day startd out good, out of bed, cofee next, then make my list of were & want i need to get.  Today Mari comes & helps me. Those who know me, know i can no longer driv, but i do hav 2 ladys that help me out.  Mari has been with me 14 yeres, & Alma 8 yeres.  So thakful i have threm, it is hard, they bothwork for me but they are both dere frends.!!!!!  Yes win yuo have a life change  acident , yuo must lern many new tools to make yuor  life the best.

The phone is ringing.... Oh no I must get redy.  Now i panic.... I am not going to be redy win Mari arives.  So i am starting to get myself upset & that is win i make more mistakes & loose , forget what I started off to do... Oh   get so frustaed.  Phone no I can't get, Oh no it is one of my Dr.s  hold yuor thinks of what yuo were going to do.  Becuz yuo must take this call.  Well done with with the Dr. & i hav no idea what iwas going to do.  So it is just keep geting redy.

Off we go,  a good day we got eveythig done.  List complete this is grat.

O.K. yuo normies i will keep tryng to be like yuo guys.  lind's day

1 comment:

  1. WED. MARCH 31, 2010

    A reel tuf day!!

    Started off meetng abuot BIC, takling abuot all my frustation. boy ther is alot. prud of me i tryed so hard to act like a a normie. Well i did o.k. I shared many thigs that ar so not good abuot the bic.

    O.K it is tume for me togo with Rex the "THE OAKS" the mall . Oh i do't want to do this. Rex wanted to go to wiliams & sonoma for somthig. Rex likes to cook/\. Well the mall is busy, luod & very confusing. They like toplay music, WHY the mall is so noisey anyway. Oh i so wish they did not. I am wakling lookng down & not liking the a many hard elements just to go with Rex..... but i do it. I know normies just go & do these thigs & it is just someting they just do, they dont were ear plugs, look down all the stimli is just fine for them but not a brain injuryed person. Avery hard task for us. tomorow will be beter.

    Tired ..... bed time.

    ReplyDelete