Wednesday, March 31, 2010

wed March 31, 2010

A TUFF day!
Started out a meeting abuot my frustation of BIC.  I tryed so hard to explain myself.  Oh Boy, very hard. to thik & get it out to make sence.  PAUSE & PLAN breath Linda.  Well i did My best...

Meeting over.... i hope i got thu some important issues.

Now it is time to go with Rex to "THE OAKS"  It is noisey , crowded, Loud, why do the y play music in the mall??? it is so noisey & laud anyway. So i have my ear plugs on, looking down, trying so hard to get by .  The wold is so much stimuli.  A normie just gets in ther car, drives them self & does shoping.  Well it is not like that for us.  it is hard & using up marbles, try to put a smil on yuor face Linda,, the actres remember look like yuor having fun.   Oh yeah "THE ACTRES"  she must take over .   Good Rex got what he needed at Williams & Sonoma.  Rex cooks, but I not to good at it  anymor.

 A HARD DAY GLAD ITS OVER. TIRED..... NO I DONT ANSER THE PHONE... BED.
TOMOROW WILL BE BETER... LINDA this is only part of my day to much more icky to takl abuot.

2 comments:

  1. HI LINDA: I READ YOUR POSTS AND MARVEL AT THE FACT THAT YOU PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER DAY AFTER DAY. I AM SO SORRY YOU HAD DIFFICULTY EXPLAINING YOURSELF AT THE BIC. IF YOU CAN'T BE UNDERSTOOD THERE, THEN WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG BECAUSE IT IS INSPIRATIONAL FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO READ. I AM GOING TO GIVE THIS LINK TO MANY PEOPLE I KNOW WITH BRAIN INJURIES. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH. LOVE, DR. CHERYLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. TKS DR. CHERLY,

    YES I WAS TIRED LAST NITE WIN I ROTE THIS. BUT I DID DO WELL WITH AT THE BIC MEETING. I TOLD THEM THEY WERE WRONG & WHT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM TO CANCEL YUOR PART. I WAS FUROUS. AND ALOS HOW IT WAS DONE. TODAY I WILL RITE WHAT ELSE HAPPINED. LOVE LINDA

    ReplyDelete