Thursday, April 1, 2010

Apirl 1, 2010


I WILL CONTINUE.... THE REST OF MY YESTRDAY......  MAYBE IF I rite this i will hav a beter day!!!!
I DECIDED I DID GOOD WITH THE BIC  MEETNG WITH ?  I DID EXPLAN MYSEFL LIKE HOW I SAY A BIG PERSON.  STIL CANT GET IT OUR OF MY HEAD HOW THINGS WERE HANDLED WITH A HIGHLY  CREDENTIALS PROFESIONAL.  THEY AR VERY DUMB FOR THAT ONE.  
THE REST OF THE DAY......
I WORK HARD ON THE COMUNTY KNOWNG ME & MY LIMITS & THAT I AM BRAIN INJURED .  I HAV GOTEN SO MUCH HELP & MONEY FOR THE BIC.  WELL WIN REX & I WERE AT, "THE OAKS",  yestrday,  anoter person that i hav devoloped a fredship with, said she had fuond me on our wesite & wood love to vounteer som time.  i did not say anythig then . But I will!!!!
We went to starbucks for our daily java.... yea.  I  go in of course my frend is working.  She is not to hapy, she has taken the day off on Tues.  has goten 5 pepol to volunteer there time on puting togeter packets for the THE CONFERENCE we are havng. And gues what, yes she caled & was told that thigs may not be redy to put togeter.......oh i am furuos....... What are they thikng.  
Yes me brain injuryed & i know yuo don't run a organizeation this way.  She taking off work, 5 oters have made arangements, Oh i am not a hapy camper...... I so hope they hav the materal to put togeter the packets.  But i will not be atending.  somone out ther knows
... the WHY NOT for me....
So today has got to me a beterter day...  I so know it willbe....

No comments:

Post a Comment