Saturday, April 10, 2010

I did not  go to the conference today. I am sure it was very good & informative for brain injury persons & famlys & caregivers. My Dr. Cherly was ther with her students from antioch!!!  That is specal win she is involved.  She gives so much.  I am so hapy she is in my life.  I truly wood not make it without her.
It's  so impotant to have a neuro psycoligist.  Hard for us to acept the new us & depresion is a tuf one,  so many times yuo want to be who u were, but not going to hapen. But.......... be the actor smile act like yuo get thigs even win yuo dont.   I am at aceptance most of the time.
Famly yuo so help me want to keep going... called grankids..  I just wish I lives by them or culd drive.

It is a butiful Day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. HI LINDA: I WENT TO THE BIC YESTERDAY WITH MY STUDENTS. THEY MET MANY OF MY PAIENS FROM LONG AGO AND THEY ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT BEING ABLE TO WORK WITH THEM. I VERY MUCH WANTED TO SEE YOU. WE CAN GET TOGETHER ANYTIME HOWEVER. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE MEMORY AND RYAN AND SEAN. TYLER WASN'T THERE. I THINK IT WAS HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE BECAUSE THE ROOM WAS VERY LARGE AND THE LIGHTS WERE BRIGHT AND THE TALKS WERE GOOD BUT A LITTLE LONG. SOME OF MY NEW PATIENTS GOT A LITTLE OVERWHELMED AND HAD TO LEAVE. I MET THE PEOPLE FROM BANNER HOUSE AND THEY SEEMED TERRIFIC. I WILL BE BRINGING MY STUDENTS THERE NEXT. DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO MY CLASS SOME FRIDAY MORNING? KEEP ON TRUCKING. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. EVERYONE I TALKED TO MISSED YOU AND REX. LOVE, DR CHERYLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE NEW LOOK OF THE BLOG!! :o)
    I had fun today with you!!
    love you, Mari

    ReplyDelete