Friday, April 9, 2010

Today is Friday, frend Elizabeth coming to get me for lunch.. nice.  the Brain Injury Center Conferenc is Saturday, stil don't know if I am going...
Starting to prepare for a T.V. taping Tuesday in Ventura.... I rely just spek frommy hart,  reding it does not work at all for me.   This time I want to tell pepol yuo must contunue to work hard, finding hobbys try thigs that yuo can't do, keep trying.  I dont lke cant's so I say find the cans....  thigs ar so much harder win yuo hav a braininjury.... but ....yuo  can go farter than the Dr's. tell yuo. Positive yes tuff...  work.. I have chosen to push self with the help of my hubin &  famly, frends, that only hav known me the new Linda, almost all frends from befor my acident  they left me.  Well it is there lost.!....   It makes me feel good win oter brain injury frends say I am a inspiration . 3 of them I have got to do public speking.  2 to go back to colege.

well thats all for today. love linda

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration to many people. I love your blog. Hope you do go to the Conference today. The TV taping sounds really neat.

    Love You , Mike

    ReplyDelete